Register and Pay for Your ACCRIN Certified Certificate
This additional ACCRIN Certified Certificate is not an academic certificate, as we did not provide your course. Its critical value is that it confirms that Student A took the TEFL/TESOL course B which was accredited by ACCRIN.
As a result, no TEFL/TESOL recruiter or company will doubt your TEFL/TESOL certification. They can contact us if they require additional confirmation of your certification. Thus, it is wise to have an ACCRIN Certified Certificate.
To obtain the additional ACCRIN Certified Certificate in pdf format, please read the following points carefully.
Note that we do not issue hard copies (paper copies) of our certificate. They are all in pdf format
Please register below and then go to the Registration Fees page at https://accrin.co.uk/tefl-tesol-students/student-registration-fees to pay your Certificate .
Please read the Important Information below if you wish to receive your ACCRIN Certified Certificate in pdf format without any delay on our part.
1. What we need
To enable us to email you your ACCRIN Certified Certificate in pdf format, we need the following:
- A completed Registration Form
- Payment of the Certificate Fee via our payment facility at https://accrin.co.uk/tefl-tesol-students/student-registration-fees
- Confirmation from your TEFL/TESOL Course Provider that you have completed the course successfully.
2. Please be patient!
Confirmation of your course completion from your TEFL /TESOL course Provider to us can take some time. It can take up to 4 weeks on some occasions. So, please be patient. Be assured that we will send your pdf Certificate as soon as we have all the relevant information in Point 1 above. If you have not received your certificate after 4 weeks have elapsed, please contact us.
Due to the high volume of Certificates we are dealing with, we will be unable to respond to any queries re the despatch of your pdf Certificate within the 4 week period. This is to ensure we can focus on sending our certificates as swiftly as we can.The only exception to this is an address change.
3. Please send your Registration Form and Certificate Fee at the same time.
We will not acknowledge a Registration Form if it is not accompanied by a Certificate Fee. Also, we will not acknowledge a Certificate Fee if it is not accompanied by a Registration Form.
If the fee for the pdf Certificate is not sent to us within 2 weeks of completing your registration form, we will assume you do not wish to proceed and we will delete your details from our system. We will be unable to restore them. We need to keep our systems clear so that we can focus on those who are proceeding with the purchase of our ACCRIN Certified Certificate in pdf format.
Adhering to all of this will ensure there is no delay on our part in forwarding your pdf ACCRIN Certificate to you, once you have successfully completed your course.
4. Please complete the registration details below. Note:
1. Please enter your name details carefully — this is the name which will appear on your pdf Certificate.
2. Note that we do not add these titles to your pdf Certificate: Ms, Miss, Mrs or Mr.
3. The pdf Certificate will be sent to the email address you enter, unless we are advised of any change by email before we send it.
4. Once you have completed your registration details, please go right away to the Student Registration Fees page to arrange payment by PayPal or debit/credit card of your ACCRIN Certified Certificate in pdf format.
5. The Fee is £20.00 GBP
6. Allow 4 weeks from the date of payment for us to send your pdf Certificate to you by email. If you have not heard from us after 4 weeks have elapsed, please contact us via email at [email protected]
7. If you lose or destroy your pdf Certificate and wish to have a duplicate, the fee you paid originally will be charged.