Here are 5 key benefits of accreditation:
1. Risk reduction: The achievement of excellence via competence reduces the likelihood of risk.
2. Confidence in the marketplace: Training Participants, TEFL/TESOL Students, employers and members of the public have greater confidence in an institution and course which have been accredited against international standards of quality.
3. Due diligence: Using an established accrediting body such as ACCRIN to carry out an independent evaluation helps demonstrate due diligence.
4. Reputation of continuous improvement: As a process, accreditation reflects the fact that in achieving recognition by the accrediting body, the institution is committed to self-examination and external review. It seeks not only to meet standards but seeks ways in which to enhance the quality of education and training provided on a continuous basis.
5. Advice and development: The accrediting body is a superb source of impartial advice and knowledge transfer which may, in turn, lead to development opportunities.
If you would like to discuss accreditation of your services, please contact us for impartial and confidential advice. Contact us at [email protected]