If you have already looked at the About Us and the Clients pages (you should have!) you will have a good feel now for our international accreditation credentials, the high quality, international learning and development enterprise.
Your prospective employers will trawl through these same site materials and they too will realise the strength of ACCRIN accreditation and the demanding process that your TEFL/TESOL Provider had to go through to achieve accreditation.
They will want to see your certificate(s). Your TEFL/TESOL Provider will present you with their certificate but it is wise and critical that you also have an additional certificate issued by ACCRIN as the accrediting body. Why?
Well, there are a huge number of TEFL Providers offering TEFL courses. Unfortunately, some of these are not of high quality. Recruiters are sometimes unsure as to whether a TEFL Provider is of high quality. Having an additional certificate from the accrediting body, ACCRIN, helps to put the recruiter’s mind at ease during the recruitment process. In addition, we are happy to confirm to them that your TEFL Provider is of high quality.
Helping You: Obtaining Your ACCRIN Certificate in pdf format
1. Your first step is to arrange your course with your TEFL/TESOL Provider, accredited by ACCRIN. Your Provider will give you details about ACCRIN
and how to register with us.
2. Complete a Registration Form online on the Register With Us page.
3. At the same time as you complete the Registration Form, you need to forward us your Student Registration Fee to cover the registration and certification service. The fee not only includes the printing and sending of the certificate but also registration with us and moderation. This can be paid via PayPal or debit/credit card by using the PayPal facility. You can view the fee on the Student Registration Fees page.
4. Your TEFL/TESOL Provider will inform us when you have completed your course successfully. We will then forward your pdf ACCRIN Certificate to you without delay.
Helping You: Additional Benefits
It is critical for us that you have a continuing and excellent customer experience. So, how can we help you?
1. As stated above, we can provide you with a good quality ACCRIN Certified Certificate in pdf format. Even although your TEFL/TESOL Provider will present you with its certificate after completing your course successfully, we believe that it is critical to have the additional ACCRIN Certificate. This will confirm in your prospective employer’s mind the quality of your TEFL/TESOL Provider and the quality of the course you have completed.
2. To help you, and to serve as a good reminder, we have developed our own ACCRIN Code of Practice for Teachers. Several Codes abound but we feel that ours hits the mark for TEFL/TESOL and will serve you well. You can read a bit more about this on the Code of Practice for Teachers page.
3. ACCRIN keeps in contact with its registered Students by email from time to time, whilst they are in their post. We don’t see our job finished once we issue you with your ACCRIN Certificate. You will have us to ‘talk to’ as well as your Provider. Your feedback on how things are progressing is invaluable for us, your Provider and for future Students, just as you have benefitted from feedback from past Students. If we can help you in any way whilst you are in your post, just let us know.
4. You may decide to stay in your post for one or a number of years. When you are in situ or contemplating return, you will need to consider whether you need any further skills development for your next steps in employment. This could be, for example, interview skills, CV preparation, team leadership, management training etc. ACCRIN can help you with this via our access to Training Issues’ vast learning and development activity bank, if you wish. This help will be offered at special reduced rates and these rates are only for ACCRIN Certificated Students. Just let us know at [email protected]
5. Finally, some help to keep your language skills fine-tuned and vibrant. Here are some excellent and selective offerings from the web which you should find useful in your role. We’ll add to these from time to time so keep an eye out on this page.
Let us know if you need any more helpful websites/blogs like these. Contact us at [email protected]